Friday, April 12, 2013

Be Yourself!

"Be yourself, not the self of someone else you want to be!"


That quote came from no one, except from my mind. I see, hear, & sense it everyday. People who seem to be lost within their souls do not know how to just be themselves & that upsets me.


They see others & they think: wow I like that, they pull it off good, I wonder if I can, only maybe better.... No you cannot. Only if it is something you have been a part of, not something you just want to become. If not, then find your own something unique, do not take from someone else. If we are all unique in the same way, we will just end up being the same & it will not be known who originated it. When I was younger, I liked certain things & did certain things that I still do today. When you are young, you are developing, learning, & just figuring things about yourself out. Later in life is when you become yourself & change for no one but yourself in a way that is not like another, but who you are supposed to be.



Inspiration is amazing- if it was not for that, maybe other things that were inspired from the original would not have happened, but if it were meant to be it would with or without inspiration.



I love when I find someone in possibly another state which I never met that loves the same things I do, now that is just kick-ass! Simply because you know they are letting their true self shine, not some false image they portrayed because it looked good on someone else. I can usually sort them out.



"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of being a second-rate version of someone else." -Judy Garland-




"You were born an original, don't die a copy" -John Mason-

No comments:

Post a Comment